Your Emily Nixon piece is a lifetime investment, and we want you to enjoy it every day. We recommend following these guidelines to keep your Emily Nixon jewellery in the best possible condition.
Cleaning; silver, gold, platinum and stone set pieces
- Clean with a soft-bristled toothbrush dipped in a solution of water and liquid soap. Brush gently to remove build up of dirt and grease. Dry and polish with a lint-free cloth.
- Please be aware that harder stones, such as diamonds, sapphires and rubies, are less inclined to scratch and can be cleaned regularly. Tourmalines, topaz and citrine are softer and should be cleaned occasionally using the same process of liquid soap and water.
- Precious metals can become dull over time with a build-up of grease and dirt and should be cleaned regularly with the liquid soap, water and toothbrush method.
- Regularly check your stone settings to ensure there have been no knocks that may have dislodged a stone – if you feel any stones have become, loose let us know and we can ensure this is put right.
- Please remove any stone set rings while washing up.
- Please remove your Emily Nixon rings while gardening, swimming, playing sport or any other active pursuit.